Tyus to stand trial in February
CMU football player Anthony Tyus was in court
Wednesday for his final pre-trial settlement
Tyus did not enter in a plea and will stand trial Feb.
17, 2004, said Isabella County Assistant Prosecutor
Tyus was arrested on charges of disturbing the peace
and police officer assault, resisting arrest or
obstructing justice for his alleged involvement in
fights that took place at a Homecoming dance at the
Student Activity Center Oct. 11 and 12 — during
If Tyus were to decide to enter a plea of guilty as
charged, there is court time reserved for an earlier
trial date of Jan. 23, Duthie said.
Duthie said plea bargain settlement proposals were
discussed during Wednesdays conference with Tyus’
lawyer Charles Ford of the Lansing-based Abood Law
He said he would not divulge any details of possible
plea bargains surrounding Tyus’ case.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- xe yamaha,xe may yamaha,xe máy yamaha,yamaha,gia xe yamaha,giá xe Yamaha,tim xe may Yamaha: Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished…
- Samantha: Go Kirsten!!!! U are my mentor and I hope u will come back t…
- Hannah McCalister: I disagree with your statement. This was a great article and…
- Jason: Maybe it's just me, but I've never done anything this shorts…
- : no, this girl is insane. i went to high school with her. she…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here