CM Life advertising wins first place at CNBAM awards show
The Central Michigan Life advertising department’s 2004 holiday
bulletin won the Best of Category award from the College Newspaper
Business Advertising Managers.
More than 125 schools from around the country competed, but CM Life
came out on top.
“It’s a good award to win,” said Kathy Simon, assistant director of
Student Media. “It’s the best we’ve ever done. It’s the largest college
newspaper advertising competition there is each year.”
CNBAM is a professional organization for students and advisers
working with business and advertising departments in college newspapers
across the country.
CMU was given the award for its layout, design, usefulness and
creativity within the bulletin.
The bulletin was designed by a variety of graphic artists from the
Work on it began in September, starting with the sales efforts and
presentations to advertisers.
“It’s a two to three month process to produce the piece,” Simon
said. “We had to design and sell the advertising, work with the
downtown committee that was in charge of the Christmas program and fine
tune the calendar of events.”
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- : no, this girl is insane. i went to high school with her. she…
- irish8517: While rate my professors is a valuable tool it should be tak…
- michmediaperson: Shapiro is wrong. Isn't RateMyProfessor, the report card st…
- Kellie: We miss miss you Carolyn. You still are remember on the socc…
- anonymous: I know this girl was in the wrong, but, put yourself in her …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here