Anderson cut by Patriots
Former Central Michigan wide receiver Bryan Anderson was released by the New England Patriots on Friday, according to a post on the team’s website.
The 6-foot-5, 215-pound Anderson, considered a long shot to make the team, was signed by the Patriots as a free agent on April 24.
He reportedly struggled early on in rookie minicamp, but began to turn things around recently in organized team activities before being cut.
New England currently has 13 wide receivers on its roster, including seven-time Pro Bowl selection Randy Moss and 2009 NFL receptions leader Wes Welker.
Anderson holds the NCAA record for catching a pass in 54 consecutive games. He finished his collegiate career as CMU’s all-time leader in touchdown receptions (28) and receiving yards (3,648).
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- Marty: Hi I am searching for a Honda rear wheel hub,shaft drive (d…
- Karen Ohneck: Scott you are awesome I have known you for8 yrs. These kids …
- Samantha: Go Kirsten!!!! U are my mentor and I hope u will come back t…
- Hannah McCalister: I disagree with your statement. This was a great article and…
- Jason: Maybe it's just me, but I've never done anything this shorts…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here