Picks of the Week: 4-ounce Fruit Bowls, 8tracks.com
Dole 4-ounce Fruit Bowls
Do you have a hankering for fruits, but a previous problem with tooth cavities?
Dole has come up with the perfect solution: 4-ounce plastic cups of diced fruit swimming in real fruit juice, rather than the traditional high-fructose corn syrup.
Fruit is wonderful, and these new fruit cups will help you enjoy pineapple tidbits, pears, mixed fruit, peaches or even tropical fruit — how exotic — in a guilt-free way. These new fruit bowls don’t even require refrigeration before opening.
-Andrew Dooley, Staff Reporter
In the last few years, the Internet has seen a wave of online radio stations such as Pandora.com, last.fm and others.
But the cream of the crop is 8tracks.com and its corresponding iPhone app. What makes 8tracks so attractive is the fact that the content is entirely composed of user-crafted-and-submitted playlists.
It makes the listening experience much more exciting and diverse compared to last.fm or Pandora.com, which use a band’s genre to find similar sounding bands.
Listening to another user’s favorite breakup songs or love songs is much more satisfying than listening to bands that just happen to sound like The Cure or The Smiths. Also, there are no ads.
-Michael L. Hoffman, Student Life Editor
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- CE: Another 3-9 season, and both Enos and Heeke have to go! …
- Andy Villemure: I am looking for a KZ 900 block Z1E, that has not cracks tha…
- anonymous: Totally disagree on Heeke. Think he showed some real balls i…
- Amy Easton: Please let me know your lessons learned, how you organized t…
- Pete: I thought Central won a bowl game this year??? The program …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here