PICK OF THE WEEK: Fashionable Apple
After getting the reputation of eating an apple every single day, I started receiving apple gifts. No, not apple ornaments, knickknacks or figurines. But, actual gifts … for my apple.
Which leads me to this week’s pick: the apple sweater.
I’m okay with the fact that I am probably the only person who received a sweater for my apple for my birthday and loved it.
The sweater is an actual apple-shaped knit sweater from Etsy that my cousin gave me.
I feel no shame when I pull my protected fruit out of my backpack to eat in the middle of class, work or on the bus. After stripping off it’s magenta and baby pink crochet sweater, I always feel better knowing my apple is free of debris.
It may get stares, laughs and, “Are you serious?” comments every time, but at least it’s clean. Right?
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- : no, this girl is insane. i went to high school with her. she…
- irish8517: While rate my professors is a valuable tool it should be tak…
- michmediaperson: Shapiro is wrong. Isn't RateMyProfessor, the report card st…
- Kellie: We miss miss you Carolyn. You still are remember on the socc…
- anonymous: I know this girl was in the wrong, but, put yourself in her …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here