Mission Street McDonald’s hires security
Director of Public Relations for McDonald’s Dan Spalding said the Mission Street location has hired security to enhance safety.
Spalding said McDonald’s does everything it can to ensure a positive and safe experience for its customers.
“Different sites have different ways of security,” he said.
Spalding would not comment on what triggered McDonald’s, 1804 S. Mission St., to hire security. He also did not know how many guards were hired and what hours security will be enforced.
Walhalla junior Alyssa Palmer said hiring security in Mount Pleasant seems a little extreme.
“It seems like it would be more practical in New York City,” she said.
Palmer said if there’s an issue with workers feeling unsafe, or if there was some sort of a security issue, having security would be understandable.
“If nothing happened, it seems pointless,” she said.
East Lansing senior Carrie Crowe said if McDonald’s is having a safety issue, security would make customers feel less anxiety at the restaurant.
“It’s a good thing in a way,” she said. “I’m just curious as to why they need it.”
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- Kellie: We miss miss you Carolyn. You still are remember on the socc…
- anonymous: I know this girl was in the wrong, but, put yourself in her …
- : What is the standing cement block structure going to be for?…
- 5k: Solved the case!! …
- : SOLVED THE CASE …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here