Delta Chi temporarily suspended over roster issues
Delta Chi fraternity has been suspended awaiting resolution of issues regarding their roster with the Office of Student Life.
Interfraternity Council Vice President of Public Relations Jesse Pifko, a Warren junior, said the suspension came after Delta Chi had been previously warned their roster was inaccurate.
“I have full confidence that Delta Chi will adhere to the Office of Student Life’s recommendation and clear things up before Greek Week comes around,” Pifko said.
The suspension would currently keep Delta Chi from participating in Intramural Sports and Greek Week, the latter of which begins April 15.
Pending the submission of an approved, accurate roster to the Office of Student Life, the suspension will be lifted and all privileges restored.
Pifko said the issue is not one that could result in the revocation of the fraternity’s charter, but that all privileges requiring a roster will be revoked indefinitely, pending approval of a new roster.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- Marty: Hi I am searching for a Honda rear wheel hub,shaft drive (d…
- Karen Ohneck: Scott you are awesome I have known you for8 yrs. These kids …
- Samantha: Go Kirsten!!!! U are my mentor and I hope u will come back t…
- Hannah McCalister: I disagree with your statement. This was a great article and…
- Jason: Maybe it's just me, but I've never done anything this shorts…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here