Football schedule announced; seven home games, only two weeknight
After playing four mid-week games last season, the Central Michigan football team will only play one home weeknight game and one away.
The Chippewas seven-game home schedule is only the third time in modern history they have had that many home games. CMU will enjoy a four-game homestand from mid-October through Nov. 3 against Navy, Ball State, Akron and then Western Michigan.
The rivalry game against WMU was moved back to later in the schedule after beginning Mid-American Conference play against each other last year.
The Chippewas will end the MAC regular season against Massachusetts – playing in its inaugural season in the MAC. That game will be televised on ESPNU and ESPN 3. That game will be on the day after Thanksgiving – Nov. 23 – at Massachusetts.
Big non-conference games that were already scheduled are Michigan State, Iowa and Navy. The MSU game will be the second week of the season on Sept. 8. CMU has a bye week after MSU before heading out to Iowa to take on the Hawkeyes.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- : What is the standing cement block structure going to be for?…
- 5k: Solved the case!! …
- : SOLVED THE CASE …
- chipskeptic: It is always interesting to see the virulent reaction of any…
- bridesmaids: Very good info. Lucky me I recently found your blog by chanc…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here