Two finalists named for associate vice president for human resources; forums to be held next week
Lori Hella and Mark Ankenbauer were named Tuesday as the finalists for the position of associate vice president for human resources at Central Michigan University.
The two were named after a national search, and each will be on campus for interviews and open forums next week.
Hella currently holds the position of CMU’s interim associate vice president for human resources. Her forum will be held from 2 to 3 p.m. April 10 in the Bovee University Center Lake Michigan Room.
Hella has held positions within CMU’s human resources departments since 1996 and previously worked for Saint Mary’s Health Services and Talent Tree Personnel.
Ankenbauer is Wayne State University’s former vice president of human resources. His forum is scheduled for 10 to 11 a.m. in the Bovee University Center Lake Michigan Room.
His previous experience includes working at WSU since 2007, as well as at Textron Inc., Ford Motor Company and Detroit Medical Center.
One of the candidates will fill the position that became available after Maxine Kent retired in 2010.
Check back with cm-life.com next week for coverages of the forums.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- Marty: Hi I am searching for a Honda rear wheel hub,shaft drive (d…
- Karen Ohneck: Scott you are awesome I have known you for8 yrs. These kids …
- Samantha: Go Kirsten!!!! U are my mentor and I hope u will come back t…
- Hannah McCalister: I disagree with your statement. This was a great article and…
- Jason: Maybe it's just me, but I've never done anything this shorts…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here