iCentral to be discontinued July 21
Central Michigan University’s Office of Information Technology will announce Thursday that iCentral, CMU’s former internal website, will be discontinued the weekend of July 21.
All faculty, staff and current students will now use CentralLink. Anyone trying to visit iCentral will be redirected seamlessly to CentralLink.
CentralLink features include announcements, news and events. Also, upcoming events are posted directly on the home page.
The switch to CentralLink can be made by signing in using a Global ID and visiting https://centrallink.cmich.edu.
To visit the CentralLink tutorials page, visit https://centrallink.cmich.edu/help/tuts_other/Pages/default.aspx.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- john wood: I have a 99 kawasaki zrx1100 and I need a engine case for it…
- Marty: Hi I am searching for a Honda rear wheel hub,shaft drive (d…
- Karen Ohneck: Scott you are awesome I have known you for8 yrs. These kids …
- Samantha: Go Kirsten!!!! U are my mentor and I hope u will come back t…
- Hannah McCalister: I disagree with your statement. This was a great article and…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here