Report: Body of missing 4-year-old boy found under porch of home
The body of Carnel Chamberlain, the 4-year-old boy missing since June 21, has been found underneath the porch of the home shared by his mother and her boyfriend, the Morning Sun reports.
The FBI and technicians from the Michigan State Police crime lab are on the scene of the Tomah Road home east of Mount Pleasant, according to The Sun.
Jamiee Chamberlain, 21, reported her son missing at approximately 10:15 p.m. Monday after coming home from her job at Isabella’s restaurant at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort. Carnel was being watched by Chamberlain’s boyfriend, Anthony Bennett, 20. Bennett reportedly has not been cooperative with police and hired an attorney.
A search has been ongoing for the last week throughout the Saginaw Chippewa Indian tribal reservation.
Jamiee Chamberlain was scheduled to appear on CNN Headline News’ Nancy Grace program Thursday night to discuss the search for her son.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- xe yamaha,xe may yamaha,xe máy yamaha,yamaha,gia xe yamaha,giá xe Yamaha,tim xe may Yamaha: Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished…
- Samantha: Go Kirsten!!!! U are my mentor and I hope u will come back t…
- Hannah McCalister: I disagree with your statement. This was a great article and…
- Jason: Maybe it's just me, but I've never done anything this shorts…
- : no, this girl is insane. i went to high school with her. she…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here