Frankfort junior dies
A second Central Michigan University student died last week, marking the third death of a student since the beginning of summer.
Dane M. Ruff, a junior from Frankfort, passed away Tuesday, July 17, according to a notification from Tony Voisin, interim associate vice president for Student Affairs.
When contacted Wednesday, Voisin said no other details were known.
Bryan Fischer, a Leonard senior, also died on Tuesday, July 17, following complications with a disorder. He was 23.
In May, Livonia freshman Nick Collins died from bacterial meningitis.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- : What is the standing cement block structure going to be for?…
- 5k: Solved the case!! …
- : SOLVED THE CASE …
- chipskeptic: It is always interesting to see the virulent reaction of any…
- bridesmaids: Very good info. Lucky me I recently found your blog by chanc…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here