CMU to disperse remaining 800 student tickets for MSU game Friday
For Central Michigan students who still have not picked up a ticket to the Michigan State game Saturday, there is one more opportunity to today from noon to 3 p.m. at the Student Activity Center.
After the first two CMU events built to disperse MSU tickets to students did not give away all the tickets, there are still 829 student tickets available. From noon to 1:30 p.m. students who don’t have a ticket can receive one, with the remaining time at the SAC students can get two free tickets on top of that until 3 p.m. Both the giveaways will run as long as supplies last – on a first come, first serve basis.
Another 50 student tickets will be given away during Tailgate Central 11 a.m. Saturday – located in front of the CMU Events Center.
“Our goal all along has been for every student who wants to attend the game to have that opportunity,” said Athletics Director Dave Heeke. “The students’ plan worked. I am thrilled that more than 40 percent of our student body will be in the stadium Saturday to create a great atmosphere.”
To pick up your ticket today, lines will be forming at the east entrance of the SAC.
Students have been allotted 10,000 seats – an additional 2,500 seats added by bleachers from the usual 7,550 student seating.
Approximately 5,500 of an alloted 6,000 tickets were distributed at MAINstage on Aug. 26, while 3,500 were dispersed prior to the football team’s home opener against Southeast Missouri State on Aug. 30. That left about 1,000 remaining, and less than 200 were redeemed prior to Tuesday’s volleyball home opener at McGuirk Arena.
On Aug. 24, CMU athletics announced that a limited number of tickets were available to faculty and staff after approximately 800 tickets were returned from an unnamed group. Those tickets have since sold out. CMU announced a sellout of 32,885 on Aug. 17.
Residence halls, parking preparation
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- xe yamaha,xe may yamaha,xe máy yamaha,yamaha,gia xe yamaha,giá xe Yamaha,tim xe may Yamaha: Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished…
- Samantha: Go Kirsten!!!! U are my mentor and I hope u will come back t…
- Hannah McCalister: I disagree with your statement. This was a great article and…
- Jason: Maybe it's just me, but I've never done anything this shorts…
- : no, this girl is insane. i went to high school with her. she…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here