PICK OF THE WEEK: Kaya’s “Get Over It” latte
Although I can’t always enjoy it in the pleasant atmosphere that Kaya provides, it is still a selfish treat I can always indulge in.
I first tried this drink on my very first day of becoming an editor. Apparently, the person who I was replacing (and who bought it for me) knew that this was just what I would need on that chaotic day.
Ever since my first sip of flavored chocolate followed by a rush of espresso, I have been in latte love. It not only satisfies my chocolate craving, but the caffeine also gives me a kick in the butt to continue my hectic days.
Now whenever I am having a bad day or stressed out from life, there’s only one thing to do, “Get Over It.”
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- CE: Another 3-9 season, and both Enos and Heeke have to go! …
- Andy Villemure: I am looking for a KZ 900 block Z1E, that has not cracks tha…
- anonymous: Totally disagree on Heeke. Think he showed some real balls i…
- Amy Easton: Please let me know your lessons learned, how you organized t…
- Pete: I thought Central won a bowl game this year??? The program …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here