Board of Trustees meeting times change to accommodate CMED grand opening festivities
The September meeting schedule for the Central Michigan University Board of Trustees has been changed to accommodate the involvement of the trustees in activities having to do with the grand opening of the College of Medicine building.
There will be a VIP reception and dinner held on Thursday, Sept. 20 and the official public unveiling of the building will happen Friday, Sept. 21 at 10 a.m.
“In order to shorten the amount of time the trustees have to spend in town, we adjusted the board meeting schedule. The meetings will be back to normal in December assuming there are no more major events to accommodate around,” Steve Smith, director of public relations, said.
The board will hold committee meetings and its formal session on Sept. 19 and 20, respectively.
The Trustees-Faculty Liaison meeting will be held from 5 to 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 19 in the Grawn Hall Applied Business Studies Complex in room 178.
The Trustees-Student Liaison meeting will be held following that from 6:05 to 7:00 p.m. in the same room.
The Academic and Student Affairs meeting will be held on Thursday, Sept. 20 from 10:30 to 11:00 a.m. in the President’s Conference Room.
The College of Medicine meeting will be held from 11:10 to 11:55 a.m. in the President’s Conference Room.
The Finance and Facilities meeting will be held from 1:15 to 2:45 p.m. in the Bovee University Center auditorium.
All meetings are open to the university community and general public.
The Board of Trustees formal meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m. on Sept. 20 in the President’s Conference Room. Public comment will be allowed for the meeting.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- bridesmaids: Very good info. Lucky me I recently found your blog by chanc…
- 66Chip: I certainly agree with the purpose of CCAP, which states tha…
- josh: I'm looking for a 98 to 2006 Suzuki katana frame with clean …
- Sherryl Morris: Hi, I am looking for a gas tank that may fit a 1980 Yamaha S…
- : Judge yourself first. …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here