PICK OF THE WEEK: Password Journal
The 90s meant one thing: some of the best toys on the market.
Before technology became an everyday necessity, there were a few electronic toys that gave us hope for a bright future ahead.
One of those inventions was the Password Journal.
This lime green and purple plastic journal included a mini notebook inside with a voice activated lock, and held the secrets of my childhood.
I remember endless days of fighting with my brother who tried to mock my girly voice and say my password to get into the journal.
The password was always something I loved at the time.
“I love horses.” “I love Lisa Frank.” “I love Kyle in Mrs. Bailey’s class.”
I found my journal a couple months ago tucked under old books and outdated clothes in my basement. When I tried to guess the password, my adulthood attempt failed.
So, I guess my childhood will remain in my secret journal as a place of no return. Thankfully.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- Kellie: We miss miss you Carolyn. You still are remember on the socc…
- anonymous: I know this girl was in the wrong, but, put yourself in her …
- : What is the standing cement block structure going to be for?…
- 5k: Solved the case!! …
- : SOLVED THE CASE …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here