LETTER: Auto Fault
I am a physical therapist who has the pleasure of working with individuals who have suffered a traumatic brain injury.
The current Auto no-fault in our state allow these victims to receive the comprehensive care they require to reach their maximum rehabilitation potential.
I’ll be voting for Kevin Cotter in this election. Representative Cotter has repeatedly taken a strong stance to support seriously injured accident victims by voting to oppose cuts to Michigan’s no-fault system. By opposing HB 4936, Rep. Cotter stopped the government from interfering with price negotiations between health care providers and insurance companies, which would have cost Michigan hospitals millions.
That bill would have also cut benefits for seriously injured accident survivors, pushing many of them onto Medicaid and adding tens of millions in costs to our state. Michigan is known for providing the best care in the country for catastrophically injured accident survivors at a cost that is in line with the national average. Thank you, Rep. Cotter, you will have my family’s support this election.
Christopher Hausbeck, PT
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- xe yamaha,xe may yamaha,xe máy yamaha,yamaha,gia xe yamaha,giá xe Yamaha,tim xe may Yamaha: Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished…
- Samantha: Go Kirsten!!!! U are my mentor and I hope u will come back t…
- Hannah McCalister: I disagree with your statement. This was a great article and…
- Jason: Maybe it's just me, but I've never done anything this shorts…
- : no, this girl is insane. i went to high school with her. she…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here