BREAKING: No major injuries in two-vehicle Broomfield accident
A two-car accident at the intersection of East Campus Drive and Broomfield Road rendered “no major injuries,” said a Mount Pleasant City police officer.
Mount Pleasant police officer Jason Powell said a white Geo Prizm rear-ended a truck. The female driver of the Geo Prizm was taken to McLaren Central Michigan Hospital for a further check-up.
The male driver of the truck walked away from the accident and stood on the median between the one-way lanes of Broomfield Road as the Geo Prizm was loaded onto a wrecker.
The accident occurred just before 6 p.m.
Central Michigan University Police redirected southbound traffic on East Campus Drive from turning onto Broomfield. Mount Pleasant police redirected westbound traffic on Broomfield to drive north on East Campus Drive.
Check with cm-life.com for further updates.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- Kellie: We miss miss you Carolyn. You still are remember on the socc…
- anonymous: I know this girl was in the wrong, but, put yourself in her …
- : What is the standing cement block structure going to be for?…
- 5k: Solved the case!! …
- : SOLVED THE CASE …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here