CAMPUS CLOSET: Business casual
Lansing sophomore Kris Anderson made sure he was work ready by wearing a blue plaid button shirt, black tie and gray colored skinny jeans.
Fashion inspiration: I get my fashion inspiration from basically what I see on TV and I like to look business casual while being comfortable.
Where he got his outfit: I got my shirt and pants from Target, shoes from Journey’s and tie from Macy’s.
Why he chose this outfit: Because of work and it’s comfortable and casual.
Pick out his outfit the night before or day of? Night before to be prepared.
Favorite piece of clothing he owns and why? My shoes, because they’re comfortable but I can wear them to work.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- john wood: I have a 99 kawasaki zrx1100 and I need a engine case for it…
- Marty: Hi I am searching for a Honda rear wheel hub,shaft drive (d…
- Karen Ohneck: Scott you are awesome I have known you for8 yrs. These kids …
- Samantha: Go Kirsten!!!! U are my mentor and I hope u will come back t…
- Hannah McCalister: I disagree with your statement. This was a great article and…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here