Deadline for requesting absentee ballot Saturday at 2 p.m.
Michigan voters looking to have an absentee ballot mailed to them must have their applications received by their city or township clerk by Saturday at 2 p.m.
According to the Michigan Secretary of State’s website, voters can request an absentee ballot by mailing in a completed, downloaded application off the Secretary of State’s website, an application picked up from the local clerk’s office or by mailing a letter or postcard requesting the ballot with a valid signature.
Voters must indicate which of the six valid reasons for receiving an absentee ballot, including being over 60 years old and expecting to be out of town on Election Day, they fall under on their application or letter.
After receiving the absentee ballot, voters have until 8 p.m. on Nov. 6 to return the ballot to their city or township clerk. Any ballots received after that time will not count.
First-time voters who registered to vote by mail must vote in person.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- CE: Another 3-9 season, and both Enos and Heeke have to go! …
- Andy Villemure: I am looking for a KZ 900 block Z1E, that has not cracks tha…
- anonymous: Totally disagree on Heeke. Think he showed some real balls i…
- Amy Easton: Please let me know your lessons learned, how you organized t…
- Pete: I thought Central won a bowl game this year??? The program …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here