Farwell man arraigned on seven charges, including attempted murder
Isabella County’s 76th District Court arraigned a Farwell man Monday on multiple felony charges including attempted murder.
David Daniel Osborne, 42, was arrested by Michigan State Police Troopers at the Mount Pleasant Post and charged with attempted murder, three felony counts of assault with a dangerous weapon, one count felony firearm, one count misdemeanor reckless use of a firearm and one count misdemeanor firearms possession under the influence, police said.
Michigan State Police Troopers were dispatched Saturday to investigate a report of a vehicle being shot at while occupied by three victims, according to a news release.
Police said the victims had “turfed” the suspect’s lawn earlier that evening and the suspect proceeded to invite the victims back to him home where the suspect fired several rounds from a shotgun into the vehicle.
No one in the vehicle was struck, police said. Troopers contracted the suspect, who was intoxicated, and admitted firing rounds into the vehicle.
Troopers were assisted with the investigation by deputies from the Isabella County Sheriff’s Department and a Conservation Officer from the Department of Natural Resources.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- Kellie: We miss miss you Carolyn. You still are remember on the socc…
- anonymous: I know this girl was in the wrong, but, put yourself in her …
- : What is the standing cement block structure going to be for?…
- 5k: Solved the case!! …
- : SOLVED THE CASE …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here