CMU December Board of Trustees meeting to be held Dec. 5 and 6
The Central Michigan University Board of Trustees will host its December preliminary committee meetings Wednesday and its formal session Thursday morning.
Committee meetings start Wednesday at 9:50 a.m. with the academic and student affairs meeting, according to a Thursday email sent to CMU faculty and staff.
The committee meetings are open to the university community and the general public and they will continue throughout the day in the President’s Conference Room in the Bovee University Center.
The committee meetings include academic and student affairs, College of Medicine, finance and facilities, trustees- faculty liaison, and trustees – student liaison.
The formal meeting will be held on Dec. 6 at 9:30 a.m. in the President’s Conference Room.
Committee meetings times:
Academic and student affairs: 9:50 – 10:20 a.m.
College of Medicine: 10:25 – 10:55 a.m.
Finance and facilities: 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Trustees-faculty liaison: 5 – 6 p.m.
Trustees-faculty liaison: 6:05 – 7 p.m.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- xe yamaha,xe may yamaha,xe máy yamaha,yamaha,gia xe yamaha,giá xe Yamaha,tim xe may Yamaha: Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished…
- Samantha: Go Kirsten!!!! U are my mentor and I hope u will come back t…
- Hannah McCalister: I disagree with your statement. This was a great article and…
- Jason: Maybe it's just me, but I've never done anything this shorts…
- : no, this girl is insane. i went to high school with her. she…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here