Adidas donates new uniforms for the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl
Central Michigan will be sporting newly designed jerseys in the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl Wednesday that were donated to the team by adidas.
Adidas will be showing off its new tech fit uniforms during the bowl season with the Chippewas and other schools like Michigan and Northern Illinois.
The new uniforms are maroon with a gold design on the shoulders with Central across the front and Chippewas on the back. A new short-sleeve base was added, they are maroon with similar gold design to the shoulders and have the “flying C” on the outer right arm and “Chips” on the inner left arm.
“Adidas will be unveiling new tech fit uniforms for the bowl season … and Central Michigan was chosen to be one of them,” adidas collegiate representative Mark DeFeyter said in a statement. “We are very proud of our relationship with CMU. Dave Heeke and his administration work tirelessly to stay on the cutting edge safety, performance, and general apparel needs for their athletes.”
It was released that the Hilltoppers will be wearing an alternate grey uniform for the 7:30 p.m. match-up Wednesday at Ford Field.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- : What is the standing cement block structure going to be for?…
- 5k: Solved the case!! …
- : SOLVED THE CASE …
- chipskeptic: It is always interesting to see the virulent reaction of any…
- bridesmaids: Very good info. Lucky me I recently found your blog by chanc…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here