Chippewas trail No.2 Michigan at halftime 46-29
Michigan sophomore point guard Trey Burke pushed the No.2 ranked Wolverines past Central Michigan early in first-half by scoring 12 points before the first media timeout.
Senior guard Kyle Randall tried to keep the Chippewas within reach of U of M to start by hitting two three-pointers, but it wasn’t enough to keep CMU within 15 points as it went into the half down 46-29.
The Chippewas have been out-sized all season and that was no different in the this game, but they kept up on the boards as they were even with the Wolverines, (18-18) including seven offensive boards.
Turnovers also proved costly for CMU in the first half as it gave up eight while U of M didn’t turn the ball over twice.
The Chippewas were led offensively by Randall who finished the half with eight points. Freshman guard Spencer Krannitz hit a couple of three-pointers for his six points of the half.
Burke finished the half with 17 points and three assists.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- xe yamaha,xe may yamaha,xe máy yamaha,yamaha,gia xe yamaha,giá xe Yamaha,tim xe may Yamaha: Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished…
- Samantha: Go Kirsten!!!! U are my mentor and I hope u will come back t…
- Hannah McCalister: I disagree with your statement. This was a great article and…
- Jason: Maybe it's just me, but I've never done anything this shorts…
- : no, this girl is insane. i went to high school with her. she…
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here