Defensive line coach Vinson Reynolds leaves CMU for Western Michigan
Central Michigan defensive line coach Vinson Reynolds has accepted the same job at Western Michigan, according to wmubroncos.com.
Reynolds is apart of a new Broncos staff that is now led by P.J. Fleck, who has taken over after the firing of former head coach Bill Cubit.
“Vinson Reynolds joins our staff as the defensive line coach. He is a great recruiter in Detroit and always has been,” Fleck told wmubroncos.com. ”Hailing from Detroit, he played in the MAC, was an All-MAC performer as a defensive lineman. He is a great defensive mind, great recruiter, great teacher and a great person.”
“When I knew I needed to hire a defensive line coach, the first person I thought of was Vinson.” Fleck said. ” Every coach that I have come in contact when mentioning Vinson, they tell me how his players play extremely hard for him and those are the type of coaches we want here at Western Michigan. We are happy to have Vinson and his fiancée Cynthia in the Bronco family.”
Reynolds was with the Chippewas for two seasons.
Keep checking cm-life.com for more on this developing story.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- CE: Another 3-9 season, and both Enos and Heeke have to go! …
- Andy Villemure: I am looking for a KZ 900 block Z1E, that has not cracks tha…
- anonymous: Totally disagree on Heeke. Think he showed some real balls i…
- Amy Easton: Please let me know your lessons learned, how you organized t…
- Pete: I thought Central won a bowl game this year??? The program …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here