Gov. Snyder appoints Tricia Keith to Board of Trustees
Gov. Rick Snyder appointed Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan’s Tricia Keith to the Central Michigan University Board of Trustees Wednesday.
Keith is the senior vice president and corporate secretary for BCBS. She replaces former trustee Marilyn French Hubbard on the eight-person board.
“Tricia brings great experience, and I am confident she will effectively serve the students, faculty and staff of Central Michigan University in this role,” Snyder said in a press release.
CMU President George Ross applauded Snyder’s appointment in a statement.
“We welcome Ms. Keith as a high-achieving alumna who brings outstanding leadership, deep community and professional insights, and a commitment to academic excellence,” Ross said.
She will serve an eight-year term that expires at the end of 2020.
Keith graduated from CMU in 1993 with a degree in German and political science.
Keep checking cm-life.com for more on this breaking story.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- : no, this girl is insane. i went to high school with her. she…
- irish8517: While rate my professors is a valuable tool it should be tak…
- michmediaperson: Shapiro is wrong. Isn't RateMyProfessor, the report card st…
- Kellie: We miss miss you Carolyn. You still are remember on the socc…
- anonymous: I know this girl was in the wrong, but, put yourself in her …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here