CMU gives football coach Dan Enos new 4-year contract, pay raise
Central Michigan football coach Dan Enos received a new four-year contract Thursday that will keep him through December 2016.
The deal, which equates to a 1-year contract extension, includes a new base salary of $285,000 and list of potential bonuses, according to CMU athletics.
His previous deal, which was extended through 2015 in February, had a base salary of $250,000 plus an annual media bonus of $75,000 for working with radio and TV, totaling $325,000 annually.
“I am very excited about the next chapter of CMU football,” Enos said in the release. “Leading this team and maintaining the great traditions and legacy of Chippewa football is a great responsibility and privilege. I’m honored to have the opportunity to work with such an excellent group of young men and to strive together for continued success in the classroom and on the football field.”
Enos is coming off a 7-6 finish to his third season as head coach at CMU after back-to-back 3-9 seasons.
Highlights from his third season include a 24-21 Little Caesars Pizza Bowl win over Western Kentucky on Dec. 26 and a 32-21 upset on the road against Iowa on Sept. 22.
Continue to follow cm-life.com for updates on this story.
Leave a Comment
Like us on Facebook
- Kellie: We miss miss you Carolyn. You still are remember on the socc…
- anonymous: I know this girl was in the wrong, but, put yourself in her …
- : What is the standing cement block structure going to be for?…
- 5k: Solved the case!! …
- : SOLVED THE CASE …
• Is your baby graduating CMU? Place a personal greeting and photo in CM Life's Baby Graduates special pages. Download the form here
• Contact local movers in Mount Pleasant to help with all of your moving needs.
• Download Campus Cash Coupons!
• Search for local apartments
• Add your link here