Monday, Aug. 12
- A 21-year-old Linden man was taken into custody at the Isabella County Sheriff’s Department for drunk driving at 100 E. May St. at 12:51 a.m.
- At 4:57 a.m., a 25-year-old Fremont man was arrested by Mount Pleasant Police on a bench warrant at 804 E. High St.
- Officers are investigating a larceny at 503 Pine St. at 7:57 a.m., and responded to a shop-lifting at Ric’s Food Store on Mission Street at 6:38 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 11
- Several alcohol violations were reported on Mission Street at Wayside Central, 2000 S. Mission St., and other surrounding businesses.
- Two men were arrested for urinating in public at 12:04 a.m. outside the club. The 26-year-old Birch Run resident and 19-year-old from Beaverton were cited for disorderly conduct.
- At 12:43 a.m., two teenagers were charged with minor in possession of alcohol at Wayside, and a 22-year-old man from Wyoming was cited for publicly consuming alcohol. The 19-year-old Beaverton man and 19-year-old Mount Pleasant woman were also charged with public consumption.
- An 18-year-old Mount Pleasant man was charged with disorderly conduct, public urination and minor in possession of alcohol near Wayside at 3:10 a.m.
- Two 21-year-old women from Novi and Midland were charged with public intoxication at 1:09 a.m. at 499 Main Street.
- A 23-year-old Mount Pleasant woman was arrested at 2:39 a.m. for driving while intoxicated at Checker’s restaurant at 1501 Mission St. A 20-year-old Byron Center man was charged with driving drunk at 3:52 a.m. at 199 W. Bellows.
- A 19-year-old Mount Pleasant man was arrested and taken to Isabella County Jail for driving under the influence of drugs at 4:47 p.m. at 799 E. Wisconsin St.
- At 8:36 p.m., a 28-year-old Mount Pleasant man was arrested on a bench warrant at 505 S. Bradley St.
Information courtesy of the Mount Pleasant Police Department.