Baby Graduates - December 2013

introslide1

[wzslider autoplay="true" interval="5000" height="600" info="true" lightbox="true"]

BallarinAshley-Lynn
Ashley, We are very proud of you and all your accomplishments! You will change many lives for the best in your teaching career. Love, Mom, Dad, & John
FairchildDavidBrian
John, Congratulations! You have accomplished your goals in many areas, we are so very proud of your achievements at CMU! Love, Grandpa, Larry, and Family
FaistSarah-Christine
Sarah, Congratulations on your graduation! You have worked very hard and we are so proud of you. Love, Dad, Mom & Jacob
HearnesRobert
Rob, We could not be more proud of you. You did a great job! Congratulations! Love, Mom, Dad, Becky, Grandma & Grandpa
HollandDanielleMarie
Danielle, You made it! Through all the tears, struggles and doubts you pushed on. Now I am the proudest of all moms. Love you Dimps.
JorgensenJamieAnn
Jamie, Congratulations! I am so very proud of you and of all of your accomplishments! You did it! All of my love, Mom
KattrehAllison
Dear Allison, Climbing to new heights and sitting on top of the world! Congratulations. Love, Mom, Dad, Ryan and Zachary
KingsburyBeauMichael
Congratulations Beau, We are extremely proud of your hard work and dedication. You have a bright future ahead of you. Love, Mom, Dad & Brett
KnightTrentWade
Trent, Thank you for making my dream come true....we are so proud of you!  Everything you want is within your reach.....aim high!!!!! Love ya more cause we're BIGGER! Mom & Tara
NerbonneSamantha-K
Sam, We are so proud of you. Your graduation is just the beginning. We know you will do great! Love, Mom, Dad, Jessica, Jordan, Kaylee & Rob
PanettaAlexanderJ
Alex, You have reached a new pinnacle in your life. Be proud of your achievements…and always have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. The sky is the limit… We are so proud of your accomplishments at CMU! Love you, Mom & Derek
PapenfuseGillenMichael
Congratulations son! We are so proud of your accomplishments. Love, Dad and Deb
PeggWilliamJordanDamian
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” - Vivian Greene We are so proud! Love, Mom, Elway & Steely
PetersenDevonElise
Congratulations Devon! We're so proud of the woman you've become and love how you Live Life Large. Be happy, kind, smart, healthy and prayerful…BE YOU! Love Always, Mom, Dad, & Kayla
RenaudJohnWilliamIII
John, Congratulations! We are extremely proud of you and know you will become a wonderful teacher! Love, Mom, Dad, & Darryl
SquandaCourtneyJean
Courtney, Congratulations on your graduation from CMU! Your future is bright with many possibilities! Love, Mom, Dad, Casey, Tyler, Heather & Ava