Baby Graduates - December 2013

introslide1

[wzslider autoplay="true" interval="5000" height="600" info="true" lightbox="true"]

BallarinAshley-Lynn
Ashley Lynn Ballarin
Ashley, We are very proud of you and all your accomplishments! You will change many lives for the best in your teaching career. Love, Mom, Dad, & John
FairchildDavidBrian
David Brian Fairchild
John, Congratulations! You have accomplished your goals in many areas, we are so very proud of your achievements at CMU! Love, Grandpa, Larry, and Family
FaistSarah-Christine
Sarah Christine Faist
Sarah, Congratulations on your graduation! You have worked very hard and we are so proud of you. Love, Dad, Mom & Jacob
HearnesRobert
Robert Hearnes
Rob, We could not be more proud of you. You did a great job! Congratulations! Love, Mom, Dad, Becky, Grandma & Grandpa
HollandDanielleMarie
Danielle Marie Holland
Danielle, You made it! Through all the tears, struggles and doubts you pushed on. Now I am the proudest of all moms. Love you Dimps.
JorgensenJamieAnn
Jamie Ann Jorgensen
Jamie, Congratulations! I am so very proud of you and of all of your accomplishments! You did it! All of my love, Mom
KattrehAllison
Allison Kattreh
Dear Allison, Climbing to new heights and sitting on top of the world! Congratulations. Love, Mom, Dad, Ryan and Zachary
KingsburyBeauMichael
Beau Michael Kingsbury
Congratulations Beau, We are extremely proud of your hard work and dedication. You have a bright future ahead of you. Love, Mom, Dad & Brett
KnightTrentWade
Trent Wade Knight
Trent, Thank you for making my dream come true....we are so proud of you!  Everything you want is within your reach.....aim high!!!!! Love ya more cause we're BIGGER! Mom & Tara
NerbonneSamantha-K
Samantha K. Nerbonne
Sam, We are so proud of you. Your graduation is just the beginning. We know you will do great! Love, Mom, Dad, Jessica, Jordan, Kaylee & Rob
PanettaAlexanderJ
Alexander J. Panetta
Alex, You have reached a new pinnacle in your life. Be proud of your achievements…and always have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. The sky is the limit… We are so proud of your accomplishments at CMU! Love you, Mom & Derek
PapenfuseGillenMichael
Gillen Michael Papenfuse
Congratulations son! We are so proud of your accomplishments. Love, Dad and Deb
PeggWilliamJordanDamian
William Jordan - Damian Pegg
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” - Vivian Greene We are so proud! Love, Mom, Elway & Steely
PetersenDevonElise
Devon Elise Petersen
Congratulations Devon! We're so proud of the woman you've become and love how you Live Life Large. Be happy, kind, smart, healthy and prayerful…BE YOU! Love Always, Mom, Dad, & Kayla
RenaudJohnWilliamIII
John William Renaud III
John, Congratulations! We are extremely proud of you and know you will become a wonderful teacher! Love, Mom, Dad, & Darryl
SquandaCourtneyJean
Courtney Jean Squanda
Courtney, Congratulations on your graduation from CMU! Your future is bright with many possibilities! Love, Mom, Dad, Casey, Tyler, Heather & Ava