Baby Graduates SPRING 2014

AdamsAshleyAndSamantha
Ashley and Samantha Adams
Congratulation girls! We are so proud of you. Love, Dad, Mom, and Tom

[wzslider interval="5000" info="true" lightbox="true"]

Andre-KIMBERLY-RENEE
Kimberly Renee Andre
Kim, We are so proud of you and wish you your dream job and much happiness! Love, Mom, Dad, Allison, Carolyn & Chuck
Avery-ASHLEY
Ashley Lynn Avery
Ashley, Congratulations! Your hard work and dedication are an inspiration to all of us. We are so proud of you! Love, Your Family
Bushart-JULIE-A
Campbell-Kelsey-Allison
Kelsey Allison Campbell
Congratulations! We are so proud of your accomplishments and for the wonderful person that you are! Love always, Mom, Dad & Kevin
Dieck-SAMANTHA
Samantha Joy Dieck
Samantha, Congratulations "Baby Girl"! We're so proud of you! You'll have so much to give as a new teacher. Love, Dad, Mom, Craigie & Cyndi
DuffyCASEY
Casey Christine Duffy
As Marilyn Monroe once said: "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle." Congratulations, Casey, we love you! Mom, Dad, Trisha and Clara
Engstrom-CHRISTOPHER
Christopher Daniel Engstrom
Chris, Congratulations! You accompished your goal. We are so proud of you and know there is more greatness to come. Love you, Mom, Dad, & Michael
Fernandez-KELSEY-C-2
Kelsey C. Fernandez
Kelsey, We are so proud of you. Your achievements throughout your college career at CMU have been spectacular. Keep that same work ethic in your future endeavors and you are sure to be a success! We love you, Dad, Deanie, Sydnie & Carlie
Grzesek-KIMBERLY-ANN
Kimberly Ann Grzesek
Kimberly, Congratulations, you have accomplished so much! I am so very proud of your achievements at CMU! Love, Mom P.S. Medical School is Next!
HailstonNICHOLAS
Nicholas John Hailston
Nick,  Congratulations!  Never doubt your abilities, believe in yourself.  Wherever you go, go with all your heart.  We are so very proud of you!  Love, Mom and Dad
HallstonNICHOLAS
Nicholas John Hailston
Nick,   Congratulations!  Never doubt your abilities, believe in yourself.  Wherever you go, go with all your heart.  We are so very proud of you!   Love, Mom and Dad
Hofmann-JONATHAN
Jonathan Lee Hofmann
Jonathan, "If you can dream it, you can do it." …and you DID! Congratulations! We are so proud of you. Good luck at Ford's. Love, Mom, Dad, & Leah
HollebrandsROBERT
Robert Michael Hollebrands
Rob,  Congratulations! We are so very proud of you! Treasure this moment of success, And embrace the journey ahead!  Love Always, Mom, Dean, Nicole, Grandma & Grandpa
Koch-JACOB-JONATHON
Jacob Jonathan Koch
Jake, Congratulations! It's been a long road but your persistence paid off, we are so very proud of your accomplishments. Love, Mom & Dad
Kortesoja-LANCE-IAN
Lance Ian Kortesoja
Lance, Words can't express how proud we are to have you for a son! You set your goal and accomplished everything! Love, Mom & Dad
Maurer-RYAN
Ryan Andrew Maurer
Ryan, We are so proud of your dedication and achievements at CMU! Wishing you a happy and successful future! Congratulations! Love, Mom, Dad, Jennifer & Melissa
Maxson-Brooke-Taylor
Brooke Taylor Maxson
Congratulations, We are so proud of you Brooke, and what you have achieved. Love, Mom & Dad
McCormick-OLIVIA-NICOLE
Olivia Nicole McCormick
Congratulations! We are so proud of you and all of your achievements at CMU! Love, Mom, Dad & Ryan
Miller-Samantha-L
Samantha L. Miller
Samantha,  Congratulations! We are so proud of you and all you have accomplished.  We can't wait to see the many wonderful adventures you have as you start a new beginning. DinoRawr!  We Love You!!  Mom, Dad and Jessica
Mullen-ALLISON
Allison Marie Mullen
Allison, Congratulations! We are so proud of you and all you have accomplished at CMU in 4 years! You have a strong work ethic and you know what it takes to be successful! We love you, Dad, Mom, Johnny, Mary Kate & Brady XO
Munguia-JESIJO
Jesi Jo Munguia
Congratulations, We are so very very proud of you and all your hard work. You go girl. We love you, Mom, Dad, & Peter
Oberski-Karly-Elizabeth
Karly Elizabeth Oberski
Congratulations! We are very proud of the young woman you've become and all you have accomplished. Enjoy your journey. Love, Mom, Dad & Sisters
Patterson-Mark-Laurence
Mark Laurence Patterson
Mark, Congratulations! We are so proud of everything you have achieved. Fire up Chips! Love, Mom & Dad
Peacock-BRENNEN
Brennan Peacock
Brennan, We know your smile will continue to light up the world! Congratulations! We are so proud. With love, Your Family
Pierce-GREG
Gregory Jonathan Pierce
We're so very proud of you and your accomplishments at CMU. Look out world, here you come! Love you bub, Mom, Dad, Merideth, Jesse, & Jeni
Pocsi.-Stephanie-Elizabeth
Stephanie Elizabeth Pocsi
Stephanie, Gratulerer Datter vi er stolte. Your future is so bright. So proud of all your accomplishments. Love you more Mom, Dad & Molly
Schick-ELIZABETH
Elizabeth Rosemarie Schick
Elizabeth, We are so very proud of you! May God bless you as you follow your dreams! Love, Mom, Dad, Jonathan, Nathaniel, & Rosemary
ShannonRYAN
James Ryan Shannon
Happy Graduation Ryan! We are all so PROUD of you. Fire up Chips! We Love You, Dad, Mom, Auburn, Jennifer, Jason and Shadow
Sherwood-JEFF
Jeff Sherwood
Dear Jeff, You've achieved your goals, challenges, met new opportunities, and made life-long friends. may your career bring you much happiness. Congratulations on your Electrical Engineering degree! We are so proud of you. Love, Mom, Dad, & Ellen
Shultz-ERIN
Erin Shultz
Erin, We are so proud of you in all of your CMU accomplishments. Your world awaits… Love you, Mom, Dad, Andy, & Luke
Snyder-STEPHANIE
Stephanie Rae Snyder
Stephanie, You did it and with honors! Congratulations! You are our champ. May god bless each step of your journey to come! Love, Mom & Jessica
Thompson-SYDNIE-L
Sydnie L. Thompson
Sydnie, Congratulations! We are so proud of you Sydnie. Your accomplishments throughout your college career at CMU have been amazing. You have a bright future ahead of you! We love you, Mom, Rick, Kelsey & Carlie
TylerDRUEA
Drue Aryn Tyler
Drue You are loved for the little girl you were; the special woman you are now; and the precious Daughter and Sister you will always be. Love, Mom, Dad, & Ryan
WheelerMEGANAlysa
Megan Alysa Wheeler
Congratulations! We knew you could do it. So proud of you and all of your achievements. Love you lots. Love, Mom, Dad, Paige & Abby
SchellKELSEYSheridan
Kelsey Sheridan Schell
Kelsey, We are so proud of you! Congratulations on your accomplishments at CMU. Wishing you a happy and wonderful future! Love, Mon, Dad, Lon, Shayla, Grandma, and all of your aunts, uncles and cousins!