Soaring Eagle continues to rock summer concerts

The Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort has a stacked line-up of shows for the rest of July and August. The shows will bring genres such as rock, country and comedy to Mount Pleasant.

The concerts and events range from raunchy to retro and Central Michigan Life has compiled a list of the must-see groups at the premier Mount Pleasant locale.

Tickets for all the shows are available for purchase at the Soaring Eagle Box Office.

Train wsg. Gin Blossoms

Train will be rocking the outdoor stage at 8 p.m. on July 10. The California band will be sharing the stage with The Gin Blossoms for a night of rock and roll. Hits like "Hey Soul Sister" and "Hey Jealousy" will blast across the field towards Mount Pleasant. Ticket prices range from $25 to $74.

Rascal Flatts wsg. Gloriana

Country music all-stars Rascal Flatts will take the stage at 8 p.m. on July 31. The outdoor show will feature special guest Gloriana. Rascal Flatts has had 14 number one hits since 2000. Ticket prices range from $25 to $74.

‘American Idol’ Live

American Idol Live 2014 will feature the Top 10 finalist from American Idol’s last season, including C.J. Harris, Jena Irene, Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, MK Nobilette, Alex Preston, Dexter Roberts, Majesty Rose, Malaya Watson and Sam Woolf. The event will take place at 8 p.m. on August 7. Ticket prices range from $15 to $50. Special ticket packages are available as well, ranging from $130 to $300.

Alice in Chains wsg. Buckcherry

Grunge takes center stage with Alice in Chains on August 20. The 8 p.m. show in the outdoor arena will host special guest Buckcherry. Alice in Chains has sold more than 20 million records world wide. Ticket prices range from $25 to $49.

Bill Cosby

Legendary comedian Bill Cosby will take the Soaring Eagle Casino stage at 8 p.m. on August 23 to entertain mid-Michigan. Ticket prices range from $37 to $68.

Florida Georgia Line wsg. Tyler Farr

Florida Georgia Line visits Mount Pleasant at 8 p.m. on August 27 with special guest Tyler Farr. The country music stars will bring their new hits to the stage in a show packed with guitars and bass. Ticket prices range from $25 to $74.

Fall Out Boy wsg. New Politics

New indie sensation, Fall Out Boy with special guest New Politics will take the Soaring Eagle Casino stage at 8 p.m. on August 29. The highly-anticipated show will be jamming just in time for Central Michigan University students to join in. Ticket prices range from $18 to $45.

For more information on ticket pricing, show times and seating, visit Soaring Eagle Casino and Resorts online at soaringeaglecasino.com