Police Log: March 7-13

police

March 13

Central Michigan University police officers located and arrested two suspects with warrants for their arrests from the Ferris State University Department of Public Safety for entry without permission. Both suspects were 19-year-old men.

An 18-year-old woman received threats via Instagram from a former roommate calling for a fight. The suspect, also an 18-year-old woman, allegedly had been sending threatening messages as far back as the beginning of the fall semester.

A 19-year-old student in Robinson Hall reported that a multitool was stolen from his residence hall room over spring break. CMU police followed up with hall staff, but found no leads.

March 12

A washing machine in Kewadin Village Apartments was found damaged with the front kicked in. The cost of the damage was approximately $100.

March 10

A 24-year-old Mount Pleasant man was lodged for non-aggravated assault after slapping a 26-year-old Mount Pleasant woman in the face.

March 9

A bottle of wine was stolen from Liquor 1. The bottle had an estimated value of $7.99. Mount Pleasant Police Officer Jeff Browne said there were no suspects in the larceny.

A 24-year-old Mount Pleasant Woman said her boyfriend of the same age took several possessions from her home, including a cell phone, $20 in cash and her keys. The property had an estimated total value of $540.

A 43 year-old Mount Pleasant man was cited for disorderly conduct after he was found urinating in public.