SPONSORED: New 24-Hour Fitness Center Opens At Tallgrass Apartments

DISCLAIMER: The following article is sponsored content provided by Tallgrass Apartments

Looking for an affordable place to work out and call home? Look no further! Located just minutes away from Central Michigan University’s campus, Tallgrass Apartments has a new Fit Center that is ready for use.

Residents can now avoid the hassle and expenses of signing up for a new gym membership. Tallgrass’ Fit Center is free for tenants and has everything from basic workout equipment to a full-size basketball court.

The 24-hour fitness center comes fully stocked with state-of-the-art cardio equipment and weight machines. Treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, free weights, yoga mats and more are all available for use.

During the warmer months, residents can also enjoy the luxury of outdoor sand volleyball. Also, the basketball court has eight garage doors that open up to give you that “outdoor” feel!

“We want to give students that home away from home experience,” says Jill Simons, manager of Tallgrass. “Our new athletic center is just one of the great amenities that we offer our residents.”

Besides free access to the gym, residents will also receive free cable, internet and shuttle rides to and from campus. With the free shuttles, Central Michigan University students won’t have to worry about the hassle of on-campus parking or the pricy commuter passes.

Tallgrass Apartments offers spacious two bedroom apartments and four bedroom townhouses with pricing for 1 – 4 people. Every apartment also has a full kitchen, which includes both a dishwasher and a garbage disposal. And each unit is equipped with both a washer and dryer.

To learn more about Tallgrass Apartments or to sign a lease, visit tallgrassapts.com or call (989) 779- 7900.