Corey Lewandowski, former Trump campaign manager, to speak at Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort

2015-1020-soaring-eagle-mb-001
The lights illuminate the night sky at Soaring Eagle Casino on Oct. 20. Monica Bradburn | Assistant Photo Editor

Corey Lewandowski, former campaign manager for President Donald Trump, will appear at Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort this weekend.

Lewandowski will be speaking at the Michigan Conservative Coalition’s Battle Cry 2018 event that takes place Feb. 2-3.

Comedian Bob DiBuono and Lewandowski will appear Feb. 2. Political writer, director and commentator Dinesh D’Souza will speak on Feb. 3.

Lewandowski left the Trump campaign in June 2016. USA Today reported that Lewandowski departed due to clashes with other members of the campaign and the Republican National Convention.

At the convention, Lewandowski will “share his insights into the Trump campaign and talk about his new book,” the event’s website states. 

The event is described as “the conservative gathering and networking event of the year,” according to its website.

Tickets for the event start at $89 and attendees can purchase lodging at Spring Eagle for $139 a night, according to the event’s website. 

Attendees can also get VIP tickets that include gift bags and lunch with D’Souza for $150. 

More information can be found at battlecrymichigan.com