CMU Board of Trustees meetings scheduled for next week
The Central Michigan University Board of Trustees has scheduled its committee meetings and formal meeting for September.
Committee meetings are Sept. 26 in the President's Conference Room in the Bovee University Center and are open to the public.
Committee meetings are as follows:
- Policy and Bylaws — 1:40-1:55 p.m.
- Academic and Student Affairs — 2-2:50 p.m.
- Finance and Facilities — 3-3:50 p.m.
- Trustees-Faculty Liaison — 4-5 p.m.
- Trustees-Student Liaison — 5-6 p.m.
The board of trustees formal meeting will take place at 9 a.m., Sept. 27 in the President's Conference Room. Public seating is available in the Lake Superior Room on the third floor of Bovee University Center.