Program Board searching for new marketing director

board-of-trustees-students-5

Program Board President Galen Miller, right, speaks at the Board of Trustees meeting on Sept. 26, 2018 in the Bovee University Center President's Conference Room.

Program Board, the student-operated organization devoted to offering educational and entertaining programs on campus, is searching for a new marketing director. 

Last month Sand Lake senior Rylee Gross, the previous marketing director, left "in pursuit of greater opportunities," according to Program Board's official press release. 

Program Board is seeking candidates with efficient skills and recognizable experience in graphic design and marketing, said Bad Axe senior Galen Miller, the organization's president.

Gross attained such skills for the position through a public relations internship with University Communications at CMU and graphic design work for MGX Copy, a San Diego-based online printing company. 

Program Board's statement said Gross was an "incredible member," but they now need an student able to offer and distribute the promotion of "some of the biggest names in entertainment." 

"This is a great opportunity for students looking to get more involved on campus and gain some professional development experience along the way," Miller said. 

Program Board meets at 8 p.m. Wednesday in the Bovee University Center Mackinaw Room. Students may apply for the position through Program Board's profile on Orgsync.  

Questions and feedback may also be brought to their office in the Office of Student Activities and Involvement in the Bovee University Center room 101, or via email at cmu_pb@cmich.edu.  

About Samantha Shriber

Samantha Shriber is a staff reporter at Central Michigan Life and is a Saint Clair Shores ...

View Posts by Samantha Shriber →