College of Business Administration to host Real Estate Conference
The College of Business Administration will host the 11th annual Real Estate Conference Feb. 9 in Grawn Hall.
The conference takes place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and comprises six panelists who each have a vast array of knowledge in real estate.
Registration for this event has now closed. However, students can still attend for free.
The panel will discuss the business and management of real estate. There will also be time toward the end for students to meet the panelists.
Spenser Robinson, associate professor and director of Real Estate, has been running the event for the past six years. He believes it offers students and those in attendance the opportunity to learn more about real estate.
“Real estate is much more than just buying houses, which is what a lot of people are exposed to growing up,” Robinson said. “It’s really everywhere you live, eat, work and play.”
The panelists that will be at the conference include:
• Ann Kelly – President of Lodgco Management
• Brian Mills – Chief of Staff for the Michigan State Housing Development Authority
• Danielle M. Spehar -— Vice President of Transactions for Agree Realty Corporation
• Scott Steiner – Environmental and Real Estate Attorney at Rhoades McKee
• Michael Sher – Associate Broker for Real Estate One
• Doug Todd – Director of Commercial Real Estate for Berkshire Hathaway