Search committee announced for next VP of finance, administrative services
VP of Finance and Administrative Services Barrie Wilkes announced his retirement Dec. 12
Central Michigan University announced the search for the next vice president for finance and administrative services.
The search was introduced in a University Communications press release on Feb. 26.
The selected candidate will replace Barrie Wilkes, who announced his retirement on Dec. 12. Wilkes is retiring on June 30.
The search committee will be co-chaired by Executive Vice President and Provost Mary Schutten and Athletic Director Michael Alford. The committee will be assisted in the nationwide search by search firm DHR International.
The other 10 committee members include:
- Mary Hill, associate vice president, Financial Services and Reporting and controller.
- Mark Lehman, chair, Communication Sciences and Disorders; co-chair, Budget Priorities Committee.
- Jane Davison, acting dean, College of Science and Engineering.
- Shaun Holtgreive, interim associate vice president, Office of Student Affairs; member, Budget Priorities Committee.
- Lori Olsen, chair, School of Accounting; member, Budget Priorities Committee.
- Jeff Betts, chair, School of Health Sciences; member, Budget Priorities Committee.
- Amy McGinnis, faculty member, Management.
- Angeline Skowronski, graduate student representative, Student Government Association.
- Cali Clark, director, employment and compensation, Human Resources.
- Kyle Pybus-Jerome, ceremonies and events coordinator, President's Office; administrative support.
CMU's vice president of finance and administrative services oversees Auxilary Services, Facilities management, Financial Planning and Budgets, Financial Services and Reporting, Human Resources and the CMU Police Department.