Office of Study Abroad to host passport fair
The Office of Study Abroad will host a passport fair from 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 22 in the Bovee University Center Lake Michigan Room 303.
Those interested in applying for a passport will need to bring the following items with them:
- A certified copy of your birth certificate. In addition to the certified copy, you will need to supply an additional copy of the front and back on separate sheets of paper.
- A copy of the front and back of your driver’s license. If the driver’s license is not from the State of Michigan, you will need a copy of a second form of ID as well.
- A passport photo. You will need to bring your own photo since photos will not be taken at the passport fair.
- A check or money order for $110, made out to the U.S. Department of State.
- A $25 check or money order made out to the Isabella County Register of Deeds Office.
Representatives from the Isabella County Register of Deeds Office will present to assist if needed.