College of Health Professions in search for associate dean
The Herbert H. & Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions is conducting a search for an associate dean and has announced a committee of 10 people that will administer the search.
According to CMU News, the search was announced Oct 26.
Megan Goodwin, current acting associate dean of Health Professions is chair of the search committee, according to a CMU News release.
Thomas Masterson, dean of the College of Health Professions, said in the press release the new associate dean candidates will be selected by winter break, with the hope of filling the role by summer 2018.
The committee, according to CMU News, comprises:
- Ray Allen, chair of physical education and sport.
- Carrie Appold, business services coordinator of The Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions.
- Dan Ballou, faculty member of physical education and sport.
- Alli Baxter, human resources consultant.
- Karen Haskin, clinical services director of the Carls Center for Clinical Care and Education.
- Jon Humiston, special assistant to the provost.
- Karen Lomond, faculty member of the School of Health Sciences.
- Blaine Long, faculty member of the School of Rehabilitation and Medical Sciences.
- Austin Pearson, doctoral student.
- Stephanie Richards, faculty member of communication sciences and disorders.