Dropped courses refundable until Jan. 12


Dropped classes for the Spring 2018 semester will be refundable until Jan. 12. 

Students may drop courses by accessing CentralLink, their online account with Central Michigan University. 

Once logged in, students must click Course Search/Registration/Drop & Add under the My Account feature. 

Students may also drop their class in person at the Registrar's Office in room 212 of Warriner Hall or the Student Service Court, room 119 of the Bovee University Center. 

Students will still have to pay for the course if they stop attending without following the university's drop procedure. 

Undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least six credit hours per semester to be a qualified financial aid recipient. Graduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of five credit hours. 

Undergraduate students living in residence halls must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours to meet the requirements of their housing contract. 


About Samantha Shriber

Samantha Shriber is a staff reporter at Central Michigan Life and is a Saint Clair Shores ...

View Posts by Samantha Shriber →