Fiction author Christina Milletti to read at Baber Room

Author and professor Christina Milletti’s work has been published in numerous journals and anthologies.

Milletti will read some of her work at 8 p.m. Feb. 20 in the Charles V. Park Library Baber Room.

Her most recent works include “The Religious and Other Fictions," which was published by the Carnegie Mellon University, a novel titled “Choke Box: a mem-noir” and a collection of stories “Erratics"  that she is still working on.

Milletti currently teaches creative and experimental writing at University at Buffalo in New York. She helped create the master’s level Innovative Writing program at UB and curates the Exhibit X Fiction Series.

Milletti’s work has been featured in several journals and anthologies, including The Master’s Review, Denver Quarterly, The Cincinnati Review, Alaska Quarterly, American Letters and Commentary and Harcourt’s Best New American Voices.

This fiction reading is part of the Meijer Visiting Writers Series, hosted by the Creative Writing Program. The event is also sponsored by the College of Humanities and Social and Behavioral Sciences and the Department of English Language and Literature.

The reading is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.

The next reading in the Meijer Visiting Writers Series will be Poet Melissa Stein on April 25.