Vanguard Public Affairs hires four new staff members, promotes one

vanguard-logo

Vanguard Public Affairs recently hired four new staff members and promoted one as the company continues to grow in the Michigan marketplace.

Joining Vanguard as the company’s chief strategist is Abby Clark, who has spent over a decade working on advocacy and political campaigns across the country. In addition to staffing the last three Democratic presidential campaigns, Clark has worked with high profile political candidates such as United States Senator Elizabeth Warren.

Vanguard’s president and CEO,TJ Bucholz, is a proud alumnus of Central Michigan University and has chosen to hire three CMU alumni, two of whom are graduates of the university’s Integrated Public Relations program. 

Rachel Felice, a metro Detroit native who graduated from CMU in 2016, will serve as the company’s communications manager. While she was a student, Felice was the vice president of PR Central, the school’s student-run public relations firm. 

Grand Rapids native Mariah Prowoznik will be the company’s branding coordinator. Prowoznik graduated from CMU in 2015 and held many leadership positions at Central Michigan Life, including editor-in-chief.

Vanguard’s most recent hire, Allie Marsh, graduated from CMU in May of 2018 and will serve as the digital media coordinator. Marsh majored in fine arts with a concentration in graphic design and graduated Magna Cum Laude.

Another CMU alumnus, Natalie Scalabrino, has worked for Vanguard since 2017 and was recently promoted to senior communications manager.

“Although our new team has only been together for a month or two, they have hit the ground running and are already adding significant value for our current and prospective clients,” Bucholz said. “Our staff roster is one of the most versatile in Lansing – and with our added capabilities to do video, animation, motion, and graphic design in-house, I believe we’re very competitive with any firm currently working in Michigan.”