Gavin Peppers, A.J. Bullard transfer from Central Michigan

Central Michigan senior guard Gavin Peppers has left the program, along with redshirt sophomore forward A.J. Bullard.

After adding multiple pieces to the 2018-19 roster, the Central Michigan men's basketball team lost two players - senior guard Gavin Peppers and redshirt sophomore A.J. Bullard.

Both players have left the program and are looking for a landing spot. 

Peppers never earned a start under head coach Keno Davis but played in 33 games, averaging 13.3 minutes per game. Bullard sat out the season with a redshirt.

In the 2017-18 season for the Chippewas, Peppers averaged 5.2 points, 1.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. 

Once Peppers finds a home for the 2018-19 season, he will be with his fifth team in five seasons. The 6-foot-2, 194-pound guard played for Olympic College in 2014-15, Laramie County Community College in 2015-16 and Cleveland State in 2016-17. 

For Olympic, the to-be senior dropped in 15.6 points per game, along with 4.2 rebounds and 3.0 assists in 16 games. 

During his time at Laramie County, Peppers averaged 18.7 points, 2.9 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game. In the regular season finale against Northeastern Junior College, Peppers posted a career-high 39 points. 

Peppers, unlike with Olympic, Laramie and CMU, did not play for Cleveland State. He sat out the entire season with a torn Achilles tendon. 

Bullard is a 6-foot-9, 187-pound 3-point threat, just like his father Matt Bullard, who played in the NBA. A.J. attended The Woodlands High School in Texas before joining the Chippewas.