Board of Trustees to meet Feb. 12-13
Central Michigan University's Board of Trustees will meet Feb. 12-13 to discuss room and board rates and a remodeling project in Carey Hall.
The Board of Trustees meets every two months and is the highest governing body of the university.
Trustees will meet in committees Wednesday, Feb. 12, in the President's Conference Room on the third floor of the Bovee University Center.
The committee meetings are:
- Enterprise Risk Committee – 1-1:50 p.m.
- Academic and Student Affairs Committee – 2-3 p.m.
- Finance and Facilities Committee – 3:05-4:05 p.m.
- Trustees-Faculty Liaison Committee – 4:10-5 p.m.
- Trustees-Student Liaison Committee – 5:10-6 p.m.
The formal meeting will take place at 8:45 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 13 in the President's Conference Room.
Here are some of the highlights of next week's meetings:
- Student Government Association Vice President Lyndi Rose will report data she has collected from the free menstrual products she has placed in multiple campus bathrooms. Her presentation will occur during the Trustees-Student Liaison Committee meeting at 5:10 p.m.
- Abigail Dean, director of integrated marketing for University Communications, will kick off the formal meeting with an update on the initiative to redesign CMU's web presence.
- Trustees will vote to authorize the Carey Hall remodeling project.
- Room and board and apartment rates for 2020-2021 will be established.
- Trustees will vote to to ratify collective bargaining agreements for this year and beyond.