Lee Brice tickets available beginning Feb. 10

enter-mus-grammys-17-la-web
Lee Brice and wife Sara arrive for the 56th Annual Grammy Awards at Staples Center in Los Angeles, Sunday, January 26, 2014. (Wally Skalij/Los Angeles Times/MCT

Grammy-nominated country artist Lee Brice will take the stage at Central Michigan University's McGuirk Arena on March 29.

The CMU Program Board is funding Brice's performance, which will be offered at a reduced price to students. Bleacher seats run for $15, upper bowl seats for $20, and lower bowl and floor tickets for $25.

Those interested in attending can purchase tickets beginning Feb. 10 through the Ticket Central office, or through the corresponding online site at cmich.edu/ticketcentral.

Over the past few years, the Program Board has brought an array of artists ranging from Big Sean and Ke$ha to We The Kings and The All-American Rejects. Brice's performance will mark the first country appearance at CMU since Tennessee native Rodney Atkins' performance.

Brice became well known after the release of his first album, "Love Like Crazy."

Brice topped charts again with a few hits from his sophomore album, "Hard 2 Love," including "Parking Lot Party," "Hard 2 Love," "I Drive Your Truck" and his number one single, "A Woman Like You"