Click here for COVID-19 updates affecting the campus community

Crime Log: April 14-19

The following incidents were reported between 2 a.m. on April 14, and 6 p.m. on April 19 by the Mount Pleasant Police Department.

April 14

3:47 p.m. – A 24-year-old Imlay City man appeared in court and paid for a bench warrant for obstructing justice.

3:47 p.m. – A 21-year-old Ypsilanti man appeared in court and paid for a bench warrant for obstructing justice.

11:15 p.m. – A 23-year-old Shepherd man was arrested for operating while intoxicated and also cited for disregarding a stop sign at the corner of West Campus Drive and West Preston Street.

11:18 p.m. – A 21-year-old Mount Pleasant man was arrested for operating while intoxicated on the corner of East Pickard Road and South Isabella Road.

April 15

10:30 a.m. – A 30-year-old Mount Pleasant woman was cited for a probation violation.

5:34 p.m. – A 25-year-old Wixom man was lodged at the Isabella County Sheriffs Department after failing to appearing in court. He was transported from Detroit by MPPD officers.

April 16

2:13 a.m. – A 21-year-old Kalamazoo woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated at 1999 S. Mission St.

2:20 a.m. – A 22-year-old Mount Pleasant man was arrested for operating while intoxicated and cited for refusing a preliminary breathalyzer test at 1022 S. Lansing St.

2:34 a.m. – A 20-year-old Clarkston woman was cited for operating while intoxicated, having an expired plate and disregarding a flashing red light at 799 E. Broomfield Road.

April 17

7:40 a.m. – A 24-year-old Breckenridge man was lodged on a bench warrant.

3:30 p.m. – A 30-year-old Mount Pleasant man paid in court on a bench warrant.

3:30 p.m. – A theft from a building at 621 S. Bradley St. was reported.

4:16 p.m. – A 21-year-old Mount Pleasant man was cited on a bench warrant at 300 N. Main St. for a probation violation.

April 18

3:56 p.m. – A 19-year-old Mount Pleasant man was arrested for a parole violation and driving without an operator's license 325 N. Lansing St.

April 19