Crime Log: Nov. 1-5

The following incidents were reported between midnight on Friday, Nov. 1 and 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 5 by the Mount Pleasant Police Department.

Nov. 1

2:46 p.m. – Officers responded to an accident on private property at the 1100 block of South Mission Street.

4:46 p.m. – Officers responded to an incident of obstructing justice at the 400 block of Wood Street.

Nov. 2

Noon – Officers investigated a report of stolen property at the 1900 block on Mackenzie St., but the objects in question were located and had not been stolen.

12:19 p.m. – An accident on private property was reported at the 300 block of South Kinney Street.

1:39 p.m. – Officers responded to a report of lost and found property.

Nov. 3

Mignight – Officers arrested a twenty-three year old male for Operating While Intoxicated, Driving While License Suspended, and Leaving the Scene of an Accident.

10:31 a.m. – A twenty-eight year old male rom Shepherd made a partial payment at court on a contempt warrant for retail fraud.

10:32 a.m. – A Notice to Appear warrant was generated for a twenty-eight year old Mount Pleasant female on a Failure to Appear warrant for domestic violence.

4:20 p.m. – Officers investigated the larceny of a cell phone valued at $150.00 at the 1000 block of Douglas Street.

5:16 p.m. – A thirty-eight year old Mount Pleasant male was lodged on a probation violation.

Nov 4

5:18 a.m. – Officers responded to a violation of the Controlled Substance Act at the 1000 block of Gratiot Street.

11:27 a.m. – Officers arrested a forty-eight year old Mount Pleasant male for Driving While License Suspended.

1:18 p.m. – Officers investigated a report of intimidation/stalking at the 200 block of Walnut Street.

Nov. 5

12:04 a.m. – Officers arrested a twenty-five year old Mount Pleasant male for Driving While License Suspended (2nd Offense).

1:30 a.m. – A twenty-one year old Ypsilanti male was lodged for Operating While Intoxicated and Disregarding a Flashing Red Light.

2:10 a.m. Officers arrested a twenty-three year old Ohio male for Operating While Intoxicated.

2:15 a.m. – Officers arrested a twenty-one and twenty-five year old male, both from Saudi Arabia, for disorderly conduct.

11:14 a.m. – Officers arrested a twenty-nine year old male for a parole violation.

2:12 p.m. – A 37 year old Mount Pleasant male was lodged for a probation violation.

11:30 p.m. – Officers transported a twenty-four year old Eaton Rapids female from Eaton County on a bench warrant for Failure to Appear and lodged her at the Isabella County Correctional Facility.