Jones Soda 'Make Your College Cooler' photo competition

Competition Prizes Include Jones Soda, T-shirt, Jones Dorm Fridge And More

png-image
Courtesy photo of Jones Soda

Jones Soda is currently holding a nationwide photo contest titled “Make Your College Cooler with Jones Soda." The event is for college students, therefore a valid University email is required to compete. 

Each week of the competition, Jones Soda will post a photo challenge on their website, located here. There are three rounds of competition -- the first challenge will be announced on Sept. 29,  the second on Oct. 6, and third on Oct. 13. Each entry period will last two weeks after the start date, and each round will have 10 winners.

The contest asks participants to grab some friends and take pictures, such as words spelled out with bodies, repurposed glass bottles and any photos demonstrating why the participants need a Jones dorm-sized refrigerator.

There are thirty prize packages available for the winners of the competition. These packages include a semester's worth of Jones Soda including unreleased and limited-time flavors, a Jones dorm-sized refrigerator, t-shirts, hats, stickers and other Jones-branded items. 

No purchases are necessary to participate in this competition. 

The images submitted by the winners may be used in Jones advertising and or social media. 

Eric Chastain, President of the Jones Soda Beverage Division explained that the photo contest is one of the "cornerstones" of the Jones Soda-brand personality. Jones Soda has asked customers in the past for photo submissions that were used as its bottle labels. 

"Now we're taking that photo focus one step further to give college students a way to share cold Jones Soda with their friends," Chastain said. "Get creative, have fun and good luck!"  

You must be 18 years old to win, but if you are a minor, a parent can claim the prize for you.

Entries can only be made one time for every round of competition. If a winner has more than one entry for that specific contest round, they forfeit their prize. In addition, participants can only win one round of the competition. A full set of the rules of the contest can be located here.