Country star Priscilla Block to perform at Wayside

pappas-wayside-2

A crowd throws their hands up simultaneously while dancing to the DJs beat, Aug. 27, at Wayside Nightclub. Despite the fact that the owner has recommended masks, a very small number of people donned one on the night of the grand reopening.

Country artist Priscilla Block will be performing at Wayside Central March 23. This concert will be the latest event in the Country Boots and Band concert series presented by 94.5 The Moose radio station.

Doors open at 6 p.m. and the concert is scheduled to begin at 7:30. General admission tickets are $20 with a $5 fee while VIP tickets are listed at $45 with the same $5 fee. Tickets can be purchased on 945themoose.com.

Block performed at the popular country music festival Faster Horses in July of 2022 after releasing her debut album last February titled “Welcome to the Block Party”. The concert at Wayside Central will mark the second Michigan location in Block’s current tour. She is performing in Detroit on Feb. 22 at the Fox Theatre as well.

According to her website, priscillablock.com, the singer-songwriter is originally from Raleigh, North Carolina, but moved to Nashville, Tennessee to pursue a career in music after graduating high school. Once in Nashville, she worked at a yogurt shop and took night classes while working on her music. Eventually, she began singing and songwriting full time. 

Block credits TikTok for one of the reasons for her rise in popularity after she started sharing original music on the app during the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. She currently has approximately 1.7 million followers and 29.6 million likes.

For more information about Priscilla Block’s concert, visit Wayside Central on Instagram or go to 945themoose.com.